Re: [css-device-adapt] Bad way to solve circular dependency

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 12:44 PM, Andrea Rendine
<master.skywalker.88@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The current behavior leads to The Right Thing (tm) in situations where the author isn't contradicting himself, and give predictable (if somewhat counter intuitive) results when he does. I think we should keep it this way.
> Florian, I agree that the presented case is quite messy on the side of
> the author's mind, but then, why not simply stating "@viewport in
> media blocks are not considered at all"? This would be easier to
> understand IMHO.

1. That was discussed, but the argument against was that we would
still need to handle the media query case for the media attribute:

2. There is a proposal to drop min/max-prefixes and rely on media
queries instead. So instead of:

@viewport { min-width: 400px }

write:

@viewport { width: 400px }