RE: [css-device-adapt] Bad way to solve circular dependency

Thanks, I think this is approximately the language I was looking for regarding application as a group: "When the condition is true, CSS processors must apply the rules inside the group rule as though they were at the group rule’s location" [1].  I think this is the statement that either needs to be clarified for the device-adaptation case, or else device-adaptation needs more restrictive usage (e.g. can't be used in the same @media block as style rules).

Thanks,
-Matt

[1] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-conditional/#processing