Request updated CSS3-UI TR WD publication (was Re: [css3-ui] Leftover from issue 48)

From: Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 23:08:36 -0700
To: Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net>
Cc: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>, Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>
I've updated CSS3-UI with the minor errors fixed (Removed errant issue
48 inlining and the errant "sequentially" reference as well).

At this point I'm waiting on Rossen/MS re: cursor file formats before
making the respective non-normative edits for implementation guidance
on formats, since it was requested that I wait.

I'd like to move forward with the additional details for box-sizing
per proposed the resolution to issue 69, however the last message in
that thread indicates there are unresolved issues in the suggested
text - I'm hoping we can get these resolve in tomorrow's telcon so
that I can add the subsequently updated suggested text.

Other than those two, we're done with CSS3-UI issues.

And since it has been almost a month since the last public draft, I'd
like to request publication of an updated public WD, regardless of
outcome of cursor file format / box-sizing issues.  We can publish
again later when those are resolved.

Thanks,

Tantek