RE: [css-snappoints] Blink team position on snap points

Hello!

The WebApps working group is partnering with IndieUI and HTML to discuss a possible new direction for both Rich Text Editing and User Intention Events. See the spec linked below for Intention Events [1]. Our goal is to create a new level of abstraction so that site authors can understand user intentions and change behavior for them, and accessibility tools can inform users better about what's available and what's happening. I think it would be great to have your input as well. I'm not a member of your group at the moment, but anyone interested in helping should join our Task Force [2]. Please let us know what you think!

Ben Peters

[1] http://w3c.github.io/editing-explainer/commands-explainer.html