Re: Question on Text Justification of Korean

On 10/23/2014 11:45 PM, Xidorn Quan wrote:

> What Gecko does currently is: for Chinese/Japanese documents, expands
> spaces, Han, and Kana. For any other documents, expands only spaces.
> The consideration is that, in non-CJ documents, a Han or Kana word
> may be presented as a single word just like other words, for example:

Right, this works fine for language-tagged documents and for Korean,
but untagged Chinese and Japanese documents will basically end up
unjustified or justified very awkwardly if they happen to contain
some intermixed Latin with spaces. Ideally we want to improve those
without breaking others.

~fantasai