Re: [css-flexbox] Firefox+IE absolutely-positioned bug?

On 10/21/14 3:50 PM, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:

>The behavior where B is placed below A is from older spec text, when
>we tried to make abspos children of flex containers act like they were
>flex items for the purpose of determining their "auto" position.

Ok. The good thing is the old behavior is useful for wrap fallbacks.

But I am confused as to why it says that absolutely positioned flex items
participate in the reordering step then?

What reordering there is if they line up with the container? Can you
briefly explain where the reordering step occur?