Re: [css-text] letter-spacing tests

This is a very, very nice explanation, John. Without exaggeration, I think this may be the single most informative and interesting thing I've read all day. There is a lot to think about here, but it is not often I get to hear an explanation that really leads me to see a problem in a completely new and useful way. The particularly odd thing is that this may actually help me solve a conceptual problem with describing some musical features of instruments, although I have to try out where it is leading me.

Best regards,

Arle