Re: [css-line-grid][css-books] one property or more?

> On Oct 4, 2014, at 7:13 AM, Alan Stearns <stearns@adobe.com> wrote:
>
> Establishing a grid doesnĄ¯t inherit. Snapping line boxes should inherit.
> Thus they should be expressed in separate properties.

I agree there is something good and powerful about automatic inheritance of snapping. I shouldn't have to write a 'foo, foo *' selector pattern  every time I want descendants to follow the same snapping behavior as foo. It would be the rule far more often than the exception, I'd think.