Re: [css3-ui] using <image> instead of <uri> in cursor (Issue 44)

On Nov 25, 2014, at 2:10 PM, Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net> wrote:

> Raised in issue 44: https://wiki.csswg.org/spec/css3-ui#issue44

I agree for CSS UI level 4. As you said, <image> is backward compatible. However, I am not so sure if linear/radial gradients and all other <image> values are supported in all browsers. My suggestion is to change it in the next level.

Greetings,
Dirk