Re: [css3-ui] prose improvement to directional nav- (issue 29)

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 6:42 AM, Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net> wrote:
> Here is a proposed patch to resolve issue 29 of [css3-ui]

Thanks. Patch looks good except for HTML escaping "<id>" which I took care of.

Updated patch applied and hg updated.

> https://wiki.csswg.org/spec/css3-ui#issue-29
>
> It applies the prose we had previously resolved to use, and clarifies that if no element matches the selector specified in the nav-* property, the user agent automatically determines which element to navigate the focus to.

Yes this makes sense.

Issue resolved and moved accordingly.

> The behaviour was arguably implied by the previous prose, and is interoperable (tested Presto and samsung's Chromium fork).

Are there tests available at public URLs or submitted to the test suite?

Thanks,

Tantek