Re: [csswg] Agenda conf call 12-nov-2014

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 12:17 PM, Daniel Glazman
> Time/Phone/SIP details available to WG Members in w3c-css-wg. See
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-css-wg/2013JanMar/0078.html
>
> ** CSS WG Members, please send regrets to Member-only list if you can't
> ** attend.
>
> Regrets: florian, dhauwe, astearns
>
> 0. Extra agenda items and other digressions
>
> 1. CSS3-UI editorship
> ---------------------

I'd like to request, ideally between 0. and 1., to discuss:

0.5 What feature/content changes does the WG want in CSS3-UI?

If there is no specific feature/content changes but rather simply a
request for an updated WG ready for publication, that is ok as well.
Either way I'd like to see an explicit WG consensus resolution for
feature/content edits to CSS3-UI for the editor to make.

I am also ok with the customary 2 week minimum requested time to
comply with a WG resolution for feature/content edits.

In briefly informally talking with Peter during a break at TPAC, he
related to me that one aspect of the new process document changed the
heartbeat requirement to: *every* working draft of a WG is expected to
be published at a certain frequency not just *at least one* working
draft of a WG. (Please correct me if I'm wrong Peter).

If a "heartbeat" update is what is being requested, that would be good
to know too.

Thank you for your consideration,

Tantek