Re: [CSS Flexbox] editorial nit about sheep

On 11/05/2014 11:41 AM, Phillips, Addison wrote:
> This is a personal comment which is entirely editorial.
>
> Section 4.1
> http://www.w3.org/TR/css-flexbox-1/#abspos-items
>
> Editorial Nit: Why are there three sheep in this section?

They represent an <hr>. The logic is as follows:

   1. <hr> represents a break in the text.
   2. In addition to horizontal rules, other stylings of
      breaks in text are valid, such as large gaps, or
      triple stars, etc.
   3. The CSSWG's unofficial mascot is a sheep.

Therefore we (Tab and I) thought it would be great fun to
style our <hr>s with triple sheep.

I don't have a strong opinion here, except that the default
styling of <hr> is kinda ugly and should be replaced. ^_^

~fantasai