Re: 16px shipped default for all NOT true (was: Why not max/min-font...)

With apologies ...
Maybe it's my ignorance of this list but:
What does the primal proposal (max / min-font-size) with everything else
that has gone out in this thread?
And the colophon in the last mail: it was already changed even the
"subject".
Thanks but no.

Why donĀ“t you open another thread for those issues that have nothing to do
with this?

Kseso