Re: regarding table-row styling (feature request)

A little more elaborated example is the following:
1. the table in the example comes from:
http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/chemical-resistance-rubbers-elastomers-d_1425.html
2. I've copied it into the jsfiddle, as: http://jsfiddle.net/fexp/9abQ7/
3. and then tried to "tile-it-up" for mobile device as:
http://jsfiddle.net/fexp/9abQ7/4/

But I wasn't able to turn (2) into (3) (or the other way around) only by
styling html tags. Changeing of tags into/from TABLE/DIV was required
.... if I haven't missed something here.

And this is the "first target" of my "feature request".

-R