Re: [css3-ui] controlling the orientation of progress/meter/range

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 10:21 AM, Lea Verou <lea@verou.me> wrote:
> On Jun 26, 2014, at 19:46, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
>> 2. I'd avoid "circular" or any other new types unless a browser is
>> actually proposing to add such a display variant.
>
> FWIW, I think `circular` would be immensely useful for all three elements. Why not? Implementation difficulty or is there something else I’m not seeing?

Lack of interest.  Of course, it might have no interest just because
there's no way to tell a progress meter to be circular, and adding
this property would enable that.  But still, I'd prefer to not add new
things until I have some idea of what they might do. ^_^