Re: [css-text] I18N-ISSUE-323: Figures 3 to 5

Fixed[1].

As we discussed in I18N call, where the space are inserted looks less clear than before to me. Please let me know if I still misunderstand something, or you prefer the one before.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-text/#text-justify-property

/koji