RE: Image % sizing interoperability

Le 2014-06-24 17:41, Bogdan Brinza a écrit :
>> Bogdan,
>>
>> Please check these max-height-percentage-003.xht and
>> height-percentage-
>> 005.xht tests carefully; if they're okay with you and you want to be
>> co-author
>> of those 2 tests, that's fine with me.
>
> Hi Gérard, the tests look great. There is no need to add me as
> co-author, as I've just reduced those samples from live websites.
> Thanks for adding the tests!

Bogdan,

I have "hg add"-ed, "hg commit"-ed ( committed changeset
6682:ca50e2d3ea65 ) and "hg push"-ed your 2 tests in

http://test.csswg.org/source/css21/normal-flow/?C=M;O=D

as

http://test.csswg.org/source/css21/normal-flow/max-height-percentage-003.xht

and

http://test.csswg.org/source/css21/normal-flow/height-percentage-005.xht

They should appear in the nightly-build unstable branch of the CSS 2.1
test suite tomorrow, assuming build process execute without a problem
tonight in:

http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/chapter-10.htm#s10.7

as

http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/max-height-percentage-003.htm