Re: [css-font-loading] FontFace objects in multiple FontFaceSets

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 6:02 PM, Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au> wrote:
> Are FontFace objects allowed to be inserted into multiple FontFaceSets?
>
>   var face = new FontFace(...);
>   document.fonts.add(face);
>   otherDocument.fonts.add(face);
>
> I think it would be simpler to disallow this.  (This would also handle
> preventing CSS-connected FontFace objects from being added to multiple
> FontFaceSets.)

Is this problematic for some reason?  I'd prefer to allow it if
possible.  For example, it would make it easier to transfer one
FontFaceSet into another; if multiple adds aren't allowed, you have to
first delete each entry from the first FontFaceSet before adding it to
the second.

~TJ