Re: [css-animations] Resolving CSSKeyframesRule issues: browser vendor feedback needed

On Jun 16, 2014, at 3:47 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:

> Where possible and compatible, we should go ahead and make the
> necessary changes to make the interfaces sane and consistent with the
> rest of the platform.

Compatible with what's already shipping? This is where it can be challenging: it'd be consistent to derive from CSSGroupingRule but the insertRule method in that interface is different from the one some browsers implement. And of course completely different from the specified appendRule method.

It'd be nice to avoid a case-by-case discussion but it may be unavoidable.