Re: [css-color-4] Renaming gray()

On Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 4:07 PM, Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 27, 2014, at 12:05 PM, Lea Verou <lea@verou.me> wrote:
>> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pp3RY-A4MAs7b-gmqFx6bKn52_G_WLoPFkV0vueiWP4/viewanalytics
>
> So many for "other". Is this people asking that we not limit it to a single
> choice? I don't see why not to have black() AND the fewer argument versions
> of rgb() and rgba().

Lea originally had the fourth option written as "rgb(a) or rgb(a, b)"
(or something like that), and then corrected it so the second was
using the rgba() function.  Unfortunately, when you change an option
like that in Google Forms, all the results for the original label
switch over to "Other", so the results are going to be somewhat hard
to interpret now.

Lea said that rgb() was leading by a majority before she made that
switch, though.

~TJ