Re: For printing: Select the element preceded immediately by a page-break?

[Again, sorry for the delay, it appears our moderation queue has just
been cleared.]

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 1:21 PM, Scott Arciszewski
<kobrasrealm@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was envisioning something like...
>
> @media print {
>    #some_div:after-page-break {
>       background-color: #ff0;
>       border: 1px solid #000;
>       content: attr(data-header);
>    }
> }

> need a repeatable header element in print preview.">
>   <!-- stuff -->

So, again, it looks like you're asking for the ability to *create* an
element immediately after a page break, rather than *select* one.
That is, your ":after-page-break" pseudo-class should really be an
::after-page-break pseudo-element.  I don't *think* you intend with
your example to actually *wipe out* the contents of #some-div and
replace them with the contents of the data-header attribute.  Is this
right?