Re: [css-animations] computation of values in keyframes (was Re: Possible spec bug?)

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 4:07 PM, Sylvain Galineau <galineau@adobe.com> wrote:
> On Jul 16, 2014, at 2:08 PM, L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org> wrote:
>> Tab proposed in this thread back in 2011 that the 0% and 100%
>> keyframes be "fully applied", although I'm not quite sure what it
>> means and I don't think I like the sound of it.
>
> Don't know what that means either. Hope we can discuss it on next week's telcon.

IIRC, it was me basically saying that we should apply the 0%/100%
keyframes as if they were normal style rules, with all the
interactions between properties that implies, rather than as
individual properties like they do today.  It would avoid the problem
noted here where, since 'border-style' is none in the static style,
'border-width' in the animation gets set to 0, even though
'border-style' is set to a non-none value in the same keyframe.