Re: Complete list of CSS keywords (for values)

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 1:49 AM, Christoph Päper
<christoph.paeper@crissov.de> wrote:
> There a a several sites that list all CSS properties and often also their standardization status, level and module. I can’t find, however, a site that aggregates all keywords and pseudo functions used as values in a similar manner on a single page.
>
> Is there such a thing?

Not yet, but me and Peter keep talking about it.  Making it is just a
larger version of the existing code that generates the Index at the
end of each spec.

> If there’s none, how does the WG keep track of keywords so as not to reintroduce an existing one to a different property with possibly different meaning? Swarm knowledge?

As Peter said, there's no problem with reusing keywords in different
contexts.  Bikeshed, the spec editting tool we use, will tell you
about ambiguous references, but it's easy to specify which property or
context a given keyword is for.