Re: [css-shapes] Animating <basic-shape>s updated

On 01/28/2014 03:15 PM, fantasai wrote:
> On 01/28/2014 02:44 PM, Alan Stearns wrote:

>>> I think we need to be clearer here that the 1- and 3-value
>>> forms aren't ever generated, and the 2-value form is
>>> preferred over 4-value where possible without calc().
>>>
>>> Otherwise looks good.
>>
>> How about:
>>
>> ----
>> The <position> values in ellipse() and circle()
>> serialize to their 2- and 4-value forms only,
>> preferring the 2-value form
>> when it can be expressed without calc()
>> ----
>
> r+

Actually, it's not clear what happens with
   bottom calc(30%+20px) right calc(30%+20px)

I.e. I could interpret that sentence as wanting either
   calc(70%-20px) calc(70%-20px)
or
   bottom calc(30%+20px) right calc(30%+20px)
It should be clear that we'd end up as the first.

~fantasai