Status of a few CSS properties

From: Jens O. Meiert <jens@meiert.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 21:38:38 -0300
To: W3C WWW Style <www-style@w3.org>
(Pardon a few mails to the list in the next few minutes… I’ve sorted
through some feedback for the CSS property index [1] that raised good
questions for some CSS drafts.)

Tab, Elika, maybe someone else intimately familiar with the
corresponding specs, can you clarify what happened to the following
properties? Did they get killed? Or did they live on in other
properties, and other drafts? (I think text-wrap does but can’t find
it.)

* appearance, formerly at http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-ui/#appearance0
* punctuation-trim, formerly at http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-text/#punctuation-trim
* text-outline, formerly at http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-text/#text-outline