peculiar list inheritance

From: Andrew Fedoniouk <news@terrainformatica.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 19:59:18 -0800
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Here is basic concept of the problem I am trying to solve:

Consider these two style rules:

input[click]  { var-aspect: "aspect.handleClick"; }
input[focus] { var-aspect: "aspect.handleFocus"; }

And for the element marked up as

<input click="..." focus="..." >

I want resolved/computed var-aspect property to be

.getPropertyValue("var-aspect") == "aspect.handleClick aspect.handleFocus"

so as composition of values from all matching rules.

As for now, in Sciter, I've managed to do this by adding special
"aspect" property
with such special inheritance rule composing that string.

Is there a need of such combining inheritance anywhere else?
What would be the ideal mechanism of declaring this in more
general manner ? As a pseudo-function for example:
   input[focus] { var-aspect: inherit-with("aspect.handleFocus"); }
no?

Just in case: frameworks like AngularJS and its cousins may
benefit from having such mechanism.

--
Andrew Fedoniouk.

http://terrainformatica.com