Re: [css-text] Arabic letters connecting between elements with display: inline

My example with the Google logo might not be so valid, since Google
uses the same font style and font weight in all its characters - it
only differs color and color still counts as same font (face, style,
and weight). But nevertheless, logos is a case were one might want to
vary each character in the word by more - or other things - than by
color.

Leif Halvard Silli

Leif Halvard Silli, Sun, 23 Feb 2014 17:45:36 +0100: