Re: Proposal: Minor 'text-transform' property revision

I recommend leaving the actual blacklist creation to user agents.  The spec
should only define the principles behind the blacklist's formation.  Slang
that should be grammatically lowercase in a title will be impossible to
identify with 100% accuracy, but it's such a slim edge case that devs can
self-serve.