Re: [shadow-styling] First Draft of Shadow DOM Styling uploaded

It would be great to see examples like what is currently Example 2 for all
of the named things in 4.x sections - seems like if any other proposals
could use a similar format and indicate if/how they would support those use
cases it would make discussions smoother.