Re: Procedural (non-technical) point about freezing the cat and hat combinators before they've even been defined (was Re: Shadow DOM: Hat and Cat -- if that's your real name.)

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 3:20 PM, Dean Jackson <dino@apple.com> wrote:

> No judgement intended here - but I was interested to see if we could get a
> little less empirical.
>
> The number of pull requests on github processed in the last three months
> is zero. There were 11 pull requests merged in the last six months, but
> they are mostly minor. Of the last 20 pull requests, 17 are from Google
> engineers (and seem to be the main project contributors anyway). More than
> 90% of the commits to the project over the past three months have been
> updating a build version number. (Maybe this indicates project stability
> rather than interest, I don’t know).

That is not correct. Note that Polymer is structured across a lot of repos
(~180, yikes). The first page on GitHub, which shows the latest 20 updated
repos, have all been changed within the last 6 days.

--
erik