Re: [css-color] Preemptive rebuttal to requests to merge the JS color classes

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 7:11 AM, Zack Weinberg <zackw@panix.com> wrote:
> I think this discussion is going in circles.  Can I make a small
> suggestion?  Everyone involved should take some time to write up a
> bunch of example JS programs that *use* their preferred API in a
> nontrivial way.  I think that will make it much easier to tell what is
> good and bad API.

That's why I've ended the last two emails asking for the positive
reasoning that Lea said she was going to post. ^_^  My email is just a
preemptive rebuttal to various claims I expect to show up, so that
hopefully any real counter-proposal doesn't fall into the traps I
already know about.