Re: [css3-mediaqueries] addition of a VR media type

Here are some unique features of a VR head mounted display:

- high field of view
- Stereo 3D
- positional tracking**

**Positional tracking appears to be built into the Firefox test build as a display feature however this may be better specced as an input letting developers decide how to implement that data. I currently lack the hardware to test this.

Scott Kellum
scott@scottkellum.com (mailto:scott@scottkellum.com)
(347) 422-7572

scottkellum.com (http://scottkellum.com)