Re: [css-grid] sum of fractions < 1

On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 11:36 AM, Mats Palmgren <mats@mozilla.com> wrote:
> After the recent change[1] in Flexbox that flex factors should be treated
> as percentages when their total sum is less than 1, I'm wondering about
> the corresponding case for Grid.  If the total sum of fractions in a track
> is less than 1, should they be treated as percentages?
>
> http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-grid/#fr-unit
> (the Note there seems wrong at the moment)

We're tracking that already as Issue 9 in the draft:
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-grid/#issue-55d6dc75 .

Yes, we'll probably need to do something about it to match Flexbox.
We haven't delved in yet to figure it out.  Like Flexbox, whatever
change we make is almost certain to be safe to make, as basically
everybody uses integer flex factors.

~TJ