Re: [css-flexbox] What to do with an item's height when max-height is applied to the flex container

On 4/21/14, 4:59 PM, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 1:26 PM, Greg Whitworth <gwhit@microsoft.com>
>wrote:
>> From: Daniel Holbert [mailto:dholbert@mozilla.com]
>>> The only ambiguous part, to me, is "do we like the Blink behavior
>>>better". :)  I
>>> kind of like it, as a logical extension of the special case in Step 8.
>>
>> I prefer Blink's implementation on this myself and would opt for the
>>spec, FF, and IE to match.
>
>Okay, I'll bring it up on the call this week to get approval.

Instead of just going +1 on IRC during the meeting, I’ll say here that I
like Blink’s behavior for this particular case as well.

If anyone has reasons to prefer what’s currently in the spec for this
thread’s issue, please reply soon.

Thanks,

Alan