Re: [css-shapes] Positioning <basic-shapes> summary, v2

Hello fantasai,

> On 10/29/2013 08:17 PM, Alan Stearns wrote:
>> I do agree that using <new-position> is also worthwhile. I just don't
>> think it needs to replace the simpler SVG syntax.

> SVG doesn't have an ordered set of arguments, it has an unordered
> one.

This is correct for attributes (where each of the four is a separate
attribute); they are unordered.

Its not the case for SVG bounding boxes, for example the viewBox
attribute where all four values are in one attribute and are in the
order x y w h.

--
Best regards,