Please reinstate the :selection spec

From: Michael Sheaver <msheaver@me.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 19:57:27 -0400
To: www-style@w3.org
Like many others in the webdev/design world, I am very disappointed that the :selection spec was dropped. This is a very useful property to have at our disposal, and I want to bring this to the forefront again. Please do whatever you can to resolve the political and technical issues surrounding this spec, and put it back into the UI. This may seem to be a minor issue to some, but to others this is a very important property that must be implemented, sooner than later.

Michael Sheaver
msheaver@me.com
www.michaelsheaver.com