Re: [css-flexbox] Fixing a mistake with flex-grow betwen 0 and 1

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 3:12 AM, François REMY
<francois.remy.dev@outlook.com> wrote:
> That being said, it still exposes browser rounding when
> computing whether the sum is equal or greater than 1.
> It is likely than to defeat rounding issues UA will want to
> accept a certain "snapping-to-1" tolerance.

It'll only expose rounding when there are min/max violations - if two
items both have "flex: .49;" and one has a small max-width, the other
will still only fill half the free space, while if they both had
"flex: .51;", the other would fill all the remaining space.

I'll think on this a bit more - there may be a way to hide this as well.

(If I can't, then browsers are of course free to implement "rounding"
as they see fit - it's undefined, so having a bit of tolerance is
totally possible.)