Re: [css-shapes] Functional Notation

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 11:00:53 -0700
To: Alan Stearns <stearns@adobe.com>
Cc: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 8:15 PM, Alan Stearns <stearns@adobe.com> wrote:
> Good lord - I thought we actually had to be at last call before we handled
> these kind of renaming shenanigans.

Just to call this out - "Last Call is when we rename things" is a joke
precisely because it's a Bad Idea.  We keep doing it, but that's
because LC is when people seriously review stuff, and start actually
trying to figure out how it'll feel to use it.  If you can get the
renaming and syntax rejiggering out of the way well before LC, all's
the better.