Re: [css3-books][css3-gcpm] multi-line leaders

I wrote:

 > It may, however, lead to some unfortunate line breaks when the
 > "leader" is white space. Instead of this:
 >
 >  |For a moment, nothing happend.  |
 >  |Then, after a second or so,     |
 >  |nothing continued to happen.    |
 >  |                   Douglas Adams|
 >
 > one would get this:
 >
 >  |For a moment, nothing happend.  |
 >  |Then, after a second or so,     |
 >  |nothing continued to            |
 >  |happen.            Douglas Adams|
 >
 > We could make an exception for white-space-only leaders. That would
 > probabbly be what most authors would want. Hmm.

Answering myself, there is probably a better switch to use: In the
example above, the leader is placed before the <cite>Douglas
Adams</cite> element (as opposed to after the quote itself). So, we
could probably find a way to say that post-leaders can cause line
breaks, while pre-leaders can't.

-h&kon