Re: [ResourcePriorities] Blocking content resources on CSS properties

On 11/6/13 1:41 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> Nah, I'm fine with applying it to content resources, with the caveat
> outlined above that UAs may ignore it and preload anyway during the
> initial load

I'm not, because this requires UAs to synchronously perform style
computation after onload in cases when they don't have to do it right
now... and we don't want to require that sort of thing synchronously.
It's especially bad in subframes, where style computation means doing a
sync layout on the ancestor document and all its ancestors because that
affects media queries which affects style computations...

-Boris