Re: [css-regions] Floats and auto-sized regions

Now that you spell it this way, it seems it was already in the spec[1] :)

What about a float overflowing a (last) region with a fixed size? Would
the float in this case interact with non flowed, non-float content?

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-regions/#flow-from the text after the second
note