Re: [css3-fonts] Error handling of unicode-range

On 05/23/2013 02:31 PM, John Daggett wrote:

> Revised 'unicode-range' definition based on comments.
>
> I did not use the patch but I did use some of the enclosed changes.

You've got some misquotings.

   # single codepoint (e.g. U+416)

Should be ''U+416''.

   # when trailing ‘?’ characters signify ‘any hexadeximal digit’

'any hexadecimal digit' should not be marked up as CSS code.
Use double quotes instead of single quotes in your source to fix that.

   # ‘?’ that lack an initial digit (e.g. "U+???") are valid and
   # equivalent to a wildcard range with an initial zero digit
   # (e.g. "U+0???" = "U+0000-0FFF").

The markup here seems rather inconsistent. These should probably
all be wrapped in double single quotes.

~fantasai