Re: [css-align][css-writing-modes][naming] Another suggestion for block-axis logical names

On 04/16/2013 09:12 AM, Richard Ishida wrote:
> Tab, is there a list of properties that use before/after?
>
> The first thing I came up with was ruby-position.  I guess you'd need to think about that a little - just enough to realise
> that end does not mean inline. I'm wondering whether other properties used on inline stuff run the risk of causing confusion.

I believe ruby-position should actually be referencing the over/under
sides of the line, rather than the before/after sides of the line.
E.g. I expect ruby on Chinese text in a Mongolian document would still
be on the same side of the Chinese characters as it would be on Chinese
text in a Chinese document.

~fantasai