Re: Is there a formula for converting a linear gradient to a box-shadow?

This is only part of the problem. In short:

- The designs I receive, have vertical and linear shadows, inside or
outside of elements.
- Sometimes they belong to an element that show drop a shadow over multiple
other elements.
- As far as I can see, neither one of box shadow and linear gradient are
flexible enough to handle all the different cases.
- Thus I have to use both.
- And the question is: is there a formula for creating a box shadow that
renders identical to a given linear gradient?

Cheers,
Behrang Saeedzadeh
http://www.behrang.org