Re: [css-display-viewport] Enabling fast layout for web apps via isolation

Hi François,

Love your proposal, very intriguing. Not sure if I should be concerned or
excited that it seems that you (well, more-so Tab ;) would like to create
a "high performance CSS alternative" within CSS. But hey, if it helps
performance and is relatively straight forward to implement for the web
developers, all for it.

Looking forward to hear Tab's finding on whether such optimizations help a
lot or just a little.

Thanks!
Paul