Re: [css3-page] "Tree order" (default stacking order) of page-margin boxes

Le 28/02/2013 17:12, fantasai a écrit :
> I think if we make it depend on anything, it makes
> more sense to have it depend on whether the page is
> :left or :right. But that would be confusing for
> publications that aren't organized in spreads.

The use case of deliberately having a different stacking order (when it
even has a visible effect) on left and right pages is covered by z-index
with the :left and :right pseudo-classes.

But yeah, we could still do that in the default order.

--
Simon Sapin