[css3-ui][css4-ui] Re: 'pointer-events' property and value 'auto'

(adding www-style)

I removed 'pointer-events' from CSS3-UI because it was insufficiently
mature for a CR (too many unanswered questions about how things should
work[1]), but moved it to the collection of features for CSS4-UI:

http://wiki.csswg.org/spec/css4-ui#pointer-events

Spec text has been moved to the W3C wiki for development there until
it's ready to land in a CSS4-UI draft:

http://www.w3.org/wiki/User:Tantekelik/pointer-events

from that spec text:

<dt>auto</dt>
  <dd>
  In SVG content, behave as <span class="value">visiblePainted</span>.
Otherwise, behave as <span class="value">all</span>.
  </dd>

Feel free to incorporate anywhere you think it would be useful. It
will eventually end up in CSS4-UI.

Thanks,

Tantek

[1] http://wiki.csswg.org/spec/css3-ui#issue-4 and a few following issues.