Re: [css3-page] comments on last ED

Le 21/02/2013 09:49, Daniel Glazman a écrit :
> This is about a counter and the way to generate content
> from it. I can live with the current position in css3-page, but I think
> we ask from other specs in the WG a greater homogeneity that is not met
> here. Hence my proposal to move it to GCPM.

I agree that this might not be the best place for this feature, but it’s
been stable, implemented and used for years. We should really publish
it. If we have another spec going to CR not much later than css3-page
I’m not against moving the feature there, but this is clearly not GCPM.

> I guess it will be for L4.

I’m fine with css4-page moving page counters to some other module,
including GCPM if it’s ready at the time.

--
Simon Sapin