Re: [css4-images] Add format() hints to image()

I would rather see:

jpeg-xr
png-anim

than "jxr" and "apng".

also, since mpo, jpeg-2000 and jpeg-xr are all supported by only one client
each, there's I think they can be left out of a 'critical' set, if that's
what you are trying to define, but the two 2D formats should be defined if
you are intending to be a bit broader with initial defined format names.

--
Nicholas.