Re: [CSS21] Appendix G. Grammar of CSS 2.1, Possible erratum

On Thu, Feb 07, 2013 at 03:08:34PM +0100, Steven Pemberton wrote:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/REC-CSS2-20110607/grammar.html
>
> COMMA is used but apparently not defined.

Indeed.  Looks like the fix is to rename COMMA to ',',
as is done in the ‘operator’ and ‘ruleset’ productions.

(I was going to make sure you're aware of things like css3-mediaqueries, the
syndata.html chapter of CSS 2.1, and perhaps css3-syntax; but after a quick
look around, I see that you probably don't need any pointers about CSS.)

pjrm.